Security recommendations for guests of the New Skanpol Hotel in connection with the COVID-19 epidemic.
Please be advised that in accordance with the Regulation of Polish authorities we are obliged to introduce the following security measures until further notice:
- Restaurants Skandynawia and Sublima are closed until further notice.
- We serve breakfast from 7:00 to 10:30. All meals are delivered to the room.
- The room will be cleaned only when the guest is not present in the room.
- All public areas, elevators, reception, restaurants and swimming pool area – are subjects to periodic disinfection.
- Wellnes Center is open from Monday to Saturday: 8:00 – 16:00 (massages are not available).
- Disco / PUB Underground is closed until further notice.
- Fitness Room – is closed until further notice
- The swimming pool (and whirlpool) is closed until further notice.
- All guests are requested to use the face mask in public areas of the hotel.
- periodic hand disinfection is requested in public areas – appropriate equipment can be found on each floor
- after each check-out, the room, equipment (TV remote, telephone, furniture) and key cards will be disinfected, to prepare the room for the next guest
We will, of course, cancel the above restrictions as the regulations change and the general epidemic expires.
Contact to the Poviat Sanitary and Epidemiological Station in Kołobrzeg:
tel. 94 352 35 54
fax. 94 352 30 13