Security recommendations for guests of the New Skanpol Hotel in connection with the COVID-19 epidemic.
Please be advised that in accordance with the Regulation of Polish authorities we are obliged to introduce the following security measures until further notice:
- Confirmation of vaccination is required during check-in.
- Restaurants Skandynawia and Sublima work under epidemic restriction (hands disinfection, 1,5 m. distance, 30% tables available – does not apply to vaccinated).
- All public areas, elevators, reception, restaurants and swimming pool area – are subjects to periodic disinfection.
- Night Club Underground is closed until further notice.
- Fitness Room – works under epidemic restriction (1 person only, or for guests staying together in one room).
- The swimming pool area works with limited capacity (max. 20 Persons). Steam bath is closed until further notice.
- All guests are requested to use the face mask in public areas of the hotel.
- periodic hand disinfection is requested in public areas – appropriate equipment can be found on each floor.
- after each check-out, the room, equipment (TV remote, telephone, furniture) and key cards will be disinfected, to prepare the room for the next guest.
We will, of course, cancel the above restrictions as the regulations change and the general epidemic expires.
Contact to the Poviat Sanitary and Epidemiological Station in Kołobrzeg:
tel. 94 352 35 54
fax. 94 352 30 13