Security recommendations for guests of the New Skanpol Hotel in connection with the COVID-19 epidemic.
Please be advised that in accordance with the Regulation of Polish authorities we are obliged to introduce the following security measures until further notice:
- all meals at the hotel will be served in Skandynawia restaurant. No buffet available.
- we serve breakfast from 8:00 to 10:00 and dinner from 18:00 to 20:00.
- the room will be cleaned only on request, and only when the guest is not present in the room
- it is forbidden to use the hair dryer in the bathroom
- all public areas, elevators, reception – are subjects to periodic disinfection
- only cosmetic treatments are available at Wellness Center and only upon reservation: tel. +48 669 202 200
- the swimming pool, saunas, disco bar Jensen and Sublima restaurant will remain closed until further notice
- all guests are requested to use the face mask in public areas of the hotel
- periodic hand disinfection is requested in public areas – appropriate equipment can be found on each floor
- presence of non-accommodated persons is forbidden at the hotel
- after each check-out, the room, equipment (TV remote, telephone, furniture) and key cards will be disinfected, to prepare the room for the next guest
We will, of course, cancel the above restrictions as the regulations change and the general epidemic expires.
Contact to the Poviat Sanitary and Epidemiological Station in Kołobrzeg:
tel. 94 352 35 54
fax. 94 352 30 13