Security recommendations for guests of the New Skanpol Hotel in connection with the COVID-19 epidemic.
Please be advised that in accordance with the Regulation of Polish authorities we are obliged to introduce the following security measures until further notice:
- Restaurant Skandynawia and Sublima are open. Face mask is needed to enter the restaurant. No self-service at the buffet is available (waiter put the meal on the plate).
- we serve breakfast from 7:00 to 10:30 and dinner from 18:00 to 20:00
- the room will be cleaned only when the guest is not present in the room
- it is forbidden to use the hair dryer in the bathroom
- all public areas, elevators, reception, restaurants and swimming pool area – are subjects to periodic disinfection
- please book treatments in Wellness Center in advance
- the disco Underground works temporary as a PUB Underground (no dancing events) and is open every Friday and Saturday from 19:00
- all guests are requested to use the face mask in public areas of the hotel
- periodic hand disinfection is requested in public areas – appropriate equipment can be found on each floor
- after each check-out, the room, equipment (TV remote, telephone, furniture) and key cards will be disinfected, to prepare the room for the next guest
We will, of course, cancel the above restrictions as the regulations change and the general epidemic expires.
Contact to the Poviat Sanitary and Epidemiological Station in Kołobrzeg:
tel. 94 352 35 54
fax. 94 352 30 13