The New Skanpol Hotel offers 2 conference rooms located on the mezzanine over the Reception: Zelandia and Jutlandia. The passage between them is used for serving coffee and snacks. Toilet facilities (including for the disabled) are located next to conference rooms Both rooms open directly to a terrace with a view of the park. Outside terrace is also a smoking area.
Zelandia is a multi-purpose, 168 m2 conference room the plan of which is a projection of joined rectangles with three pillars in between. Such an arrangement provides a division into two parts, i.e. a lecture space and a workshop space. The floor on the left-hand side of the room is covered with fitted carpet; on the right hand side there is a platform, parquet and a bar.
Zelandia can be used both as a conference room and a banquet room where evening entertainment with music and dance as well as F&B service can be provided.
Possible conference arrangements:
• theatre arrangement: up to 180 people;
• school room arrangement: up to 80 people:
• U-shaped arrangement (chairs outside): up to 50 people.
Other arrangements are confirmed on request.
Maximum number of people in banquet arrangement (with free parquet space) is 125.
Detailed information regarding equipment available in Jutlandia conference room:
• day light access; could be cut off with blinds;
• air-condition, opening window, access to terrace;
• two screens mounted on wall (could be rolled up) and two overhead projectors mounted on the ceiling (RGB and HDMI connection); good view of the screen from any part of the room;
• free of charge Wi-Fi connection of standard brandwidth, broadband Wi-Fi available at extra charge;
• white board, flipchart;
• floor partly covered with a carpet, partly parquet;
• bar: for banquets and coffee service;
• coat racks.
Price of rent of Zelandia: 1,200 zł / day.
For details of the offer please contact:
Krzysztof Kozaryn – tel. +48 94 711 29 56