Zelandia is a multi-purpose, 168 m2 conference room the plan of which is a projection of joined rectangles with three pillars in between. Such an arrangement provides a division into two parts, i.e. a lecture space and a workshop space. The floor on the left-hand side of the room is covered with fitted carpet; on the right hand side there is a platform and a parquet.
Zelandia can be used both as a conference room and a banquet room where evening entertainment with music and dance as well as F&B service can be provided.
Possible conference arrangements:
• theatre arrangement: up to 160 people;
• school room arrangement: up to 80 people:
• U-shaped arrangement (chairs outside): up to 50 people.
Other arrangements are confirmed on request.
Maximum number of people in banquet arrangement (with free parquet space) is 125.
Detailed information regarding equipment available in Jutlandia conference room:
• no day light available
• two screens mounted on wall (could be rolled up) and two overhead projectors mounted on the ceiling (RGB and HDMI connection); good view of the screen from any part of the room;
• free of charge Wi-Fi connection of standard brandwidth, broadband Wi-Fi available at extra charge;
• white board, flipchart;
• floor partly covered with a carpet, partly parquet;
• coat racks.
Price of rent of Zelandia: 1,200 zł / day.
For details of the offer please contact:
Kinga Marczak – tel. +48 94 711 29 57