The New Skanpol Hotel offers 2 conference rooms located on the mezzanine over the Reception: Zelandia and Jutlandia. The passage between them is used for serving coffee and snacks. Toilet facilities (including for the disabled) are located next to conference rooms Both rooms open directly to a terrace with a view of the park. Outside terrace is also a smoking area.
Jutlandia is a rectangular conference room of the total area 96 m2. Lack of pillars provide for any arrangement of chairs and tables as follows:
• theatre arrangement: up to 100 people;
• school room arrangement: up to 50 people:
• U-shaped arrangement (chairs outside): up to 40 people.
Other arrangements are confirmed on request.
Detailed information regarding equipment available in Jutlandia conference room:
• day light access; could be cut off with blinds;
• air-condition, opening window, access to terrace;
• screen mounted on wall (could be rolled up) and an overhead projector mounted on the ceiling (RGB and HDMI connection);
• Free of charge Wi-Fi connection of standard broadband, broad band Wi-Fi available at extra charge;
• white board, flipchart